What would you do if. . .

Alien life forms from another galaxy came down, abducted you, and implanted you with the fetus of jeffrey daumer and nancy pelosi? Would you think abortion was ok then?

Seriously, can't we talk about torture or something?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:12 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The DNA of Daumer would eat the DNA of Pelosi so technically I think you would have a blighted ovum
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• LMAO! That is SO not a fair question!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Heh. This is not what I expected, but definitely a pleasant surprise =) Hang on, I already am pregnant. What if it IS fetus of Jeffrey Daumer and Nancy Pelosi!? I obviously wasn't wearing a tinfoil hat at the time of conception...

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• ha ha ha akin - I dunno though Pelosi is a psycho, she may put up a good fight!

I would get a prescription for medical marijuana. i hear it is good for pain. maybe chill out the fight!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 2:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would expect Dahmer to eat Pelosi and Dahmer to die of food poisoning.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Thunderlight are you still sore about getting ripped apart on the medical marijuana debate?
    Anonymous

• I don't recall getting ripped apart on the MM debate. Maybe the dope fogged your vision so you couldn't read. but thanks for asking anon and turning a simple, silly question into personal banter.

p.s. are YOU my stalker? maybe YOU are the sore one who ALWAYS has to reply to everything I write. must be boring to always wait and see. But I'm glad I'm the highlight of your day!

laughing

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Pelosi needs to go live with the tree people of Berkely and get out of politics. uggh, she is horrible.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Geraldo did an excellent piece on the medical marijhuana deal last night on CNN. What a joke for some, only in California of course.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Bexi
    Food poisoning, that's good. Very good indeed.
    My guess, E.coli of the Pelosi strain
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:10 PM on May. 18, 2009