Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

My bichon poodle came to be by way of rescuing him from a home. It is from a coworkers estranged wife. She did not feed Jack properly he was underweight, he was being abused by her eldest son. As a young pup, Jack has growled at a friend of my son because he looks similar to the son of the estranged wife. Jack was also thrown up in the air and I've noticed other quirks that are human induced related.

She is talking about getting another dog. Would you report her? And who would you report her to?


Asked by blujeanlady62 at 2:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pets

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I really don't think there is anything you can do about it. If she is adopting, you may inform the shelter. Do you have proof that she did this to the dog? I am not trying to say that you are making all this up, but the shelter may ask if you have proof of the abuse.
    Other than that, there probably is nothing you can do.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • Oh my, this is horrible. Bless you for rescuing the poor pup. If you know that they adopt from the pound you could report there, but otherwise I don't have any idea.

    Answer by Bmat at 2:27 PM on May. 18, 2009