Have you purchased the book "Magick for the Kitchen Witch" yet?

My book "Magick for the Kitchen Witch" was released May of 2009. I am just trying to get a feel for type of audience and marketing success so I can let my publishers know so that they will be ineterested in a 2nd book (hopefull a whole series).

"Magick for the Kitchen Witch" is a wonderfully comprehensive book that discusses everything from basic spellcasting to rituals honoring the Gods and Goddesses. Learn how to write a spell and where to find inspiration for them, read about folkloric witches, and also learn about different cultural and religious influence in Kitchen Witchery.

PURCHASE DETAILS: Book can be purchased at the following internet bookstores:
~Amazon
~Books A Million
~Barnes and Nobles

Or an autographed book can be purchased at my website http://seakla.tripod.com or through Ebay (search the title).

Also, leave any comments you have about the book. Please be respectful.

seakla

Asked by seakla at 2:31 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• No answers yet