Slimquick.

Has anyone used slimquit? and if so did it work and which one did they use. I been working out and on a diet for 1 1/2 now and only lost 1 lbs. so i wanted to see if this works

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I only took it two times, and both times I became really dizzy and light headed I gave up after that and trew them away. I took the oringinal one
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i love slime quick!!! i took them after ds#1 and lost 30lbs in 2 months.. with diet and exercise!!!!

if i could afford them id take them now.....

i did the detox then took the ones with hooida.... also i ahd to eat within 30mins of the hoodis

but i could wait about 2 hours after the origional ones...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 2:59 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It made me really jittery to the point I couldn't work out because I felt so sick. I threw them away, I use Hoodia and it really suppresses my hunger and gives me energy to work out longer than 15 mins, with Hoodia I work at at least 35 mins. It's in a green bottle at walmart and it says African Hoodia.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 5:13 PM on May. 18, 2009