If you came home and caught your daughter having sex with a teenage boy what would you do?

she is 15-he is 17.
both members of our church, and they say there "in love"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd sit them down in front of the computer and Google images of labor and delivery, along with a few of the after effects of AIDS and Syphillis for good measure. About the time they were ready for the ground to open up and swallow them, I'd call his parents, ask them to kindly educate their son about child support laws, and then get the girl to the doctor for a prescription (and a few more visual aids)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Ask them when do they want the wedding then.
    Anonymous

• I cant do that-shes too young, I dont think there in love, I dont think they would ever last, how can I force marrage on them or even suggest it knowing I dont feel its right?
    Anonymous

• Make sure he was wearing a rubber.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I never said make them get married, LoL! But sit her down, ask her really seriously and I bet she will really start thinking about her actions then and if she really is in love.
    Anonymous

• i would sit down and have the sex talk with her. let her know about birth control and all that good stuff. obviously shes willing to go behind your back to have it, so atleastlet her get protection so that she doesnt get preg or an std. its already too late to stop it from happening now.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Id agree with NP LOL.

They want to be "in love" then bring it all out there for them to see...the good, the bad, and the ugly.
    Make sure they are using protection and that his folks know whats up and ask them to please inform him of the proper use of condoms,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Tell them to get their own place for having sex, I don't want to walk in on it. And make sure they were using protection.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:01 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'd get the parents in a meeting with the kids and myself and if they refuse I'd ladder punish my kid. Take away several things and if behavior is not changed additional gets removed. Get her tested in a few months for hiv and pregnancy whether or not they claim to have used protection. Don't back down in your punishments. Drive her to school drive her home. Up the punishments for refusal to follow. Give her a choice that you know because of your intelligence from being alive as long as you have been (that what I tell my kids teens through mid twenties) that what happened is wrong for her future not just right then. She can follow your new laws or she can leave and live elswhere. But if she walks out the door there is no support from you. That's what I've told my kids and they know other parents have the same rules because they never left at a young age.
    Anonymous

• it already happened, theres nothing you can do to change that, sit her down talk to her about how big of a deal it is, and how everything is gonna be different, then teach her about getting pregnant having babies possibility of stds....i dont think you should punish her for it, i think you should sit down with her and talk to her like she is an adult, and also mention the wedding thing like the other person said but i think punishment for it is stupid, cause it already happened and its gonna happen again whether its now or months or years from now. and you dont want her to think its a "bad" thing, but also dont want her to think its ok to just go around and sleep with men. and they really might be in love. its definately possible that they really are. ask if shes ready for the responsibility that comes along with sex. and talk to his parents and maybe you can all sit togehter and talk to both of them about it. it takes 2.
    Anonymous