What do to???

Ok to make a long story short i am having some feelings for my husbands best friend...my husband and i are fine but it's just fatal attraction with the friend, it's like the only reason we are having the feelings is because we both know we can't have the other. what should i do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Ignore it.
    Anonymous

• Just ignore those feelings, look at all the POSITIVE things about your husband... like "appreciate he did the dishes, he helps me with the kids, we have a lot of good times together, sex is great lol etc.) sorry to end this in a question, but why would you ask what you should do?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Stop before something happens that you both can't control. Then you will end up with a bunch of regret. I know that it sounds harmless but it happens. Take if from someone that knows.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 3:01 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would have to ask myself what is missing in your relationship for you to feel this way..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Stay far away from him. Do not allow yourself to think about him at all. Replace every thought of him with thoughts of your husband and the wonderful life that you have with him. Spend your time thinking of ways to demonstrate your love to your husband and ways you can be the best possible wife to him. Compliment and praise him. Tell him that he is the man of your dreams, and you could never want anybody else. The emotions will follow your thoughts.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:18 PM on May. 18, 2009