Last night I started feeling really sharp pains all throughout my stomach, I am 13 weeks pregnant, and it wasn't like cramps, I can't explain the feeling. It was just really sharp and I felt it 3 times really fast and then it went away, could that mean something is wrong?

mizmeacham21

Asked by mizmeacham21 at 3:03 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• growing pains, I used to get them all the time-they come and go and are sharp, its round ligiments stretching-dont worry-
    Anonymous

• I would worry your just making room lol (your growing)
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• everything should be okay.....everything is probably shifting to make room :p
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 3:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I had shooting pains on one side or another from time to time. The Dr said it was growing pains and that everything should be ok. I had these pains normally when walking or standing up. I would still call the ob to make sure. I hope everything is ok.
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 3:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would say either growing pains or gas :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:30 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I had those and at 28 weeks I still get them if I roll over to fast. I asked my dr and its just the ligaments pulling, and yes its a quick sharp pain. Like everyone said I'm sure that's what it is but you might mention it to your dr.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 6:20 PM on May. 18, 2009