What would you do?

Ooops, didn't mean to close this...

My bichon poodle came to be by way of rescuing him from a home. It is from a coworkers estranged wife. She did not feed Jack properly he was underweight, he was being abused by her eldest son. As a young pup, Jack has growled at a friend of my son because he looks similar to the son of the estranged wife. Jack was also thrown up in the air and I've noticed other quirks that are human induced related.

She is talking about getting another dog. Would you report her? And who would you report her to?

blujeanlady62

Asked by blujeanlady62 at 3:06 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pets

• i would do nothing. It really isn't my business... All you can do is report her when there is actual abuse... Theres not much they can do about past incidents.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• try calling aspca, but i doubt anyone will do anything..... I once called them to report a boxer running loose next to a highway , I couldnt get near him and i was afraid he might get hurt...they keept me waitting for some time after they said try calling 911...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:50 PM on May. 19, 2009