How can I get my 7 month old on a schedule?!?!

My son is teething and wakes up and naps and eats whenever and lately he has been more fussy than normal, so can someone help? Maybe tell me the time schedule for feeding and napping and bedtime and stuff for your child. Any help would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am having the same problem lately with my 10 month old and I give min tylenol and a cold wash rag to chew (sounds weird but he loves it) and the best thing i found were those Gerber butter biscuits really helps calm him done for at least a little while...my day (MOST of the time) runs like this wake him up no later than 8 (even if he slept crapy) then he has a bottle and some breakfast, then we play for a little while and about 10 he takes an hr nap. Then we eat lunch about 12ish, then we play for awhile( bottle if he wants) then about 2 he takes like a 3 hr nap and we eat dinner at around 5 something. then at 8 I start trying to get him to sleep, i turn everything on low lights and noise and we have quite time. hope that helps??
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 3:22 PM on May. 18, 2009