List of stuff to bring to the hospital for baby

Ok so im packing the baby bag and i have no clue what to bring.........a list of items will be helpful. Im breast feeding but im going to pump and then use a bottle. Thanks
i know i need
Car seat.
Diapers
clothes
bottles
breast pump
Blankets
......what else?

Jessi101088

Asked by Jessi101088 at 3:20 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• alot of clothes for the baby, i didn't realize how much a baby could pee when you go to change their diaper & went through about 6 onesies with my dd....bring socks for the baby too and your own shampoo, hospital shampoo sucks
    Anonymous

• I always am sure to bring a blanket that matches the outfit I am using for the picture. That way you don't use their silly boring back ground. 

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i brought an outfit to go home in, myhopistl gave us blankets and onsies. i didnt use any of my own diapers and they gave me alot to bring home too. i'd take as little as posible, it will be less to remember and less to kp track of.
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 3:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I packed things to distract me, like word searches, phone, camera..etc

slippers, robe, socks, chap stick, tooth brush, hairbrush, make up, shampoo& conditioner (I dont like to use anything but my own). nipple cream.

I cant think of anything else at the moment
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 4:38 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The only thing I brought for the baby to the hospital was the car seat, Boppy pillow for breastfeeding, some blankets and some clothing. At our hospital, the diapers were supplied, along with blankets. Bottles are also supplied, if formula feeding, and you can use the hospital pump too. Next time we have a baby, I won't bring as much as I did for the first baby.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:59 PM on May. 18, 2009