Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is this man??

Everyday this guy drives by are house. He drives by or sometimes he stops and just stares from across the street. He has done it like three times today. Do you think I should just ask him whats his problem. Its been going on for like a week now.I am starting to worry. My sister inlaw lives downstairs and has her two kids and I live upstairs with my four. What would you do??

Answer Question

Asked by akmami0f4 at 3:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 4 (54 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • I'd make sure to get his plate number and file a report with the police in case something happens. He could be stalking you or he could be stalking the little kids in the house. I'd be a paranoid freak if someone was doing that!

    Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • call the cops and have them wait for him. tell them what car it is and they'll handle it. keep filing reports until it stops.

    Answer by m4m4 at 3:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • Wow, sounds creepy. It looks like he might be stalking one of you. Have you seen his face? this is a hard one because he is not physically harassing you. But you should try to be more aware of your surroundings wherever you go. You dont know who this guy is and what he wants. Maybe take a picture of his car when he is out there. Good luck.

    Answer by tish0607 at 3:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • Get his plate number and file a complaint, i dont blame you for being worried that is FREAKY!!!

    Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • yeah ditto what everyone says I would even take pictures. Creapy!

    Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:29 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • he is wearing a baseball cap and sun glasses also. I guess her cousin was outside last week and saw him and he confronted him and he just drove away.

    Answer by akmami0f4 at 3:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • i would go out there with a camera and take his picture and a picture of his car and give it to the police.

    Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:35 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • I would deffinately call the police. They can handle the situation much better.

    Answer by etsmom at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • ya call the cops..get his liscence number.i know the neighbors are watching me and they are woman and it freaks me out to know i am being watched.or get a german shepherd.i have one.

    Answer by raineydays377 at 6:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.