johnson and johnson night time bath and lotion

i jst read on someones answer that u cnt bathe baby in night time soap till their 3 mos old is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids are real old and we use that as shower body lotion and for hair conditioner.
    Anonymous

• I've been using it since my children were newborns. Their still alive and healthy.
    Anonymous

• thats what i thought my baby is 12 days old and i have been using it
    Anonymous

• Hi, Im the one that posted that and Im just going off of what I read on the back of the bottle but I would get the off brand but its still the same thing. They say that cause baby skin is very sensitive and the lavender could cause a rash. My son had cradle cap which is a new born rash so I wasnt taking the chance but you can do what every you want.
    Anonymous

• i don't like the smell so i don't use it
    Anonymous

• We didn't use any soap until after our daughter's first birthday. We used warm water with a bit of olive oil to remove the "crusties"

Answer by rkoloms at 3:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I used it. No problems here.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:49 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I love this stuff and used it with both my boys from the day they were born I am not sure I would have made it through the first few months of my second sons life without it
    coloradomommy77

Answer by coloradomommy77 at 3:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I've always used it.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 7:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i have sense his stub fell off Ive never had any problems but the lotion seems to burn him, he would cry when i put it on him i had my oldest son use it and he said it burned.. but the soap its safe!

michelleyucel

Answer by michelleyucel at 10:30 PM on May. 18, 2009