Why so many anon questions?

Why do so many people go under anon to post a question? I have noticed it more and more here lately.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 3:28 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do you care?
    Anonymous

• Why do you answer a question if you don't care?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm not saying this to be rude. I'm saying this to point out different levels of privacy that CafeMom offers members. Anons like almost the most high level of privacy CM allows just as your own profile is set to private because you yourself want that degree of privacy on your pages. It's all about how much privacy some one wants that's all. Anon is pretty close in Answers Q and A to private profile and private homepage. Some moms are comfortable being quite well known, other like yourself and me are not.
    Anonymous

• Anon 3:32 Thank you for your input. :-)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:35 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think its because not everyone wants there dirty laundry out there like that. I think that they need help but don't want to be judged one what they need help with. I agree with anon questions. Everyone is different.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 3:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Well, usually I post anon when I want to say something completely silly, but apparently that isn't allowed. There was actually an answer regarding poop and they called it adult. Ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• So I can continue to make people like you wonder why I do.
    Anonymous

• I do it so I can answer my own question.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallWhy does this question get asked 5 million times a day?

Anonymous

• Some do it,so people won't cuss them out, like me,I answer a question about adultery,I said it was wrong, next thing I know,this person is cussing me out on my page,in the group,I finally, had to report it as abused.
    Anonymous