Why NOT add photos & names to your profile?

I have added photos and names and personal info to my profile, just available to friends at the mo. I'm torn between sharing all with everyone and stripping my page bare of these things too. Oooh, what to do? I'm so wary of internet security, identity theft and so on. What do you think? [I'm a newby here, can you tell? :0)]
MANY THANKS!

AllCosyInside

Asked by AllCosyInside at 3:49 PM on May. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you posted it for your friends to see there is no guarantees of anything security-wise. Your friends could take them and do what they want with them. Fact is, either you put them out there or you don't. Once they're out there anything "can" happen.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:28 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Google catches just about everything posted on this site. I am always careful when using pictures and names.
    Anonymous

• i share pictures and my name and things like that. never my social or anyone elses. never my address
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:51 PM on May. 18, 2009