Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a divorce! How do I finish what was started, Indiana?

I'm in Indiana and I have filed for divorce a few months ago. In the mean time I do not have the funds neccessary to keep her retained. Has anyone here done their own divorce in IN? HELP!

Answer Question

Asked by blessmeplease at 3:50 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

Level 8 (222 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • try legalaid or mediation? both are supposed to be less expensive than through a private lawyer.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • You can go to your local court house and file the paperwork. If there is no conflict between you and your soon to be ex there will be no problems with it.

    Answer by ronjwake at 3:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • the local court house here in Boone, Co. Charges $50 to file for divorce.. you can print the papers off of the State website. I just did this for my brother. Here is the site..

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.