I'm looking for a double stroller that will fit my Chicco Key Fit car seat, anyone have any suggestions?

juliealles

Asked by juliealles at 4:12 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't know of any, BUT I also have a Chicco Key Fit car seat and would love to know if you find one! Please message me if you do! We have a son right now and will eventually need a double stroller when we have our 2nd child in the future.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i've been researching this because we have the keyfit from our first son who is 19mths, and are trying to have another baby we we will need a double.

the Kolcraft Countours Tandem stroller is supposed to fit a number of brand name car seats including the chicco keyfit. (the list of carseats is in the specs section)

http://www.kolcraft.com/product.aspx?id=149&shopby=category

i have searched a few sites and the countour tandem stroller has got pretty good reviews. I have also read on another message board (don't remember the site, but it was dated may 2009) that chicco is supposed to be coming out with a double stroller for their keyfit carseat. i hope they do, i dont see why they dont already have one! I havent found any other information on that though and the Kolcraft Countours seems to be a good option.
    erinpearce

Answer by erinpearce at 5:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009