You don't like Christians?

So what? Why do you feel the need to post snarky remarks in the Christian questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why do some Christians hijack non-Christian questions, calling us lost, sad, and pathetic?

Works both ways, yanno.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Then stay off the NonChristian post.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am a Christian, and I 100% support the above two comments. If you are making a Christian post, that's one thing. But to pop in to a post for non-Christians and start telling them they're wrong and hell-bound . . . NOT cool.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Just like it's not cool for non-Christians to pop into a Christian discussion and declare that Christians are all wrong, brainwashed, and delusional.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I try very hard to not be judgmental when i reply to Christian posts. If it really has nothing to do with me or my faith, I don't reply.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 4:43 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have seen a large amount of pagans posting anit christian post. I just step back and think it will come back to them 10Xs. I feel sorry for them. To be so miserable in their own faith.
    Anonymous

I agree. There are several times I will make it clear in the question it is for Christians and an atheist or pagan will come positing trash.

Anonymous

• And there are those who play both fields and hide behind the anon button...
    If the post isn't your liking don's answer on it...
    I may read all of the posts, but I don't or won't answer on all of them... either it is out of respect for the OP or bc the question is directed to one religious sec.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't think I've ever posted a really snarky comment (if I did, I apologize to the recipient) and I definitely don't hate Christians. What I do dislike is misconceptions about MY faith, and MY journey - definitely a separate deal. I will respond to things like that, but it doesn't mean I hate Christians. I love the sinner, hate the sin, to borrow a familiar concept.

No one should be posting hatefully to anyone, IMO.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think the OP might be referring to the replies to a CERTAIN PERSON'S posts with snarky remarks......but that is a different story since that certain person has been posting very insulting things in the last two days....so now her posts are not going to be taken seriously. Other than that, I don't reply to Christian-only questions.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 5:01 PM on May. 18, 2009