who here still uses condoms EVERY TIME?

who here still uses condoms EVERY TIME?
(verses the pill, tubes tied, vasectomy etc..)

MissLisa7657

Asked by MissLisa7657 at 4:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Not me-Im knocked up-not much else I need to worry about...
    but my opnion doesnt really matter as I have not had sex since I found out I was knocked up!
    Anonymous

• We do. I am pretty careful. I dont know how I would react to an unplanned pregnancy.

I was on the pill, but I dont trust it. I was only prescribed it for period issues.

We have talked about getting a vasectomy....but we are still young....so I want to hold off a few more years.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• We do, that is our only form of birth control. I was on the pill but I thought it was a waste of money, considering I was forking out $30 per pack, and really didn't want to be taking hormones. Even when I was on the pill, we would use condoms. We DO NOT want an unplanned pregnancy. Right now, since condoms are our only form of birth conrol, we are extra careful and always use one. Easy cleanup too :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:29 PM on May. 18, 2009

• We do, we just don't have the time to take me to the doctor to get pills so we buy condoms while shopping!!
    Anonymous

• i trust my SO and I am pregnant. Whats the worst that could happen? An std can still happen with a condom. Sex is great though =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 5:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Nope. Dh got snipped and I couldn't be happier. No expensive pills to buy, no hormones in my body and no condom to buy. I had two complicated pregnancies and was advised not to have anymore so we knew we were done.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I know my body and cycle when I am fertile we use a condom. We don't have insurence so it's our only choice.
    Anonymous

• When we're not trying to get pregnant we do. Every time. When we make the decision to try again, we stop. I can't take any kind of hormones and its too early for snipping.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i react HORRIBLY to the hormones in birth control, even the lowest dosages of it. And i know what drs say about letting your body adjust, but i was on it for 6 months before and it was only getting worse, not better. So since I'm not ready for another unplanned pregnancy, yes, i use condoms EVERY time
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 6:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have a very unusual body. Hormones meant to keep you from getting pregnant, actually get me pregnant (my doctor's love me lol). I got pregnant twice while taking the pill religiously. Have 2 beautiful boys. Got an IUD that then had to be removed because it was embedding in my uterus and causing horrible cramps, and black blood (then had to have a course of antibiotics because of an infection). I'm no longer allowed to have an IUD. Then there was the depo shot which made me a raving monster (even after taking it for 1.5 years) and made me lose weight (already dangerous as I am underweight to start with). We don't want my husband to have a vasectomy or me to tie my tubes as we want more children in 2-3 years. So, we are down to condoms as hormones, and implants are out of the question. It's not as much fun but we use them about 98% of the time.
    Anonymous