Do you have a night light or lamp that you leave on all night in your child's room? Hold old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had one, but never used it. I want her to not need one in the future. She is seventeen months now, I even rock her in the dark and put her in bed. No light.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I leave a small lamp wth a low watt bulb on as a night light, she is almost 8 months and it's more for me, so I don't trip over stuff getting in there at night!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 4:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I put my daughter to bed with the light on, but I shut it off when I go to bed . . . she's 10 months.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:38 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Never had a nightlight in their room, never plan on it. (notice I said "plan on it" LOL) They are now 5, 3 and 2 years old.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I leave a nightlight on all night for my daughter. She's 8 months old. It's a leftover habit from when we got up with her at night to feed her.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 4:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My daughter is 18 months and she sleeps in a day bed and she does not have any kind of night light :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My daughter just recently needed a nightlight. I could probably take it out after she falls asleep but it will probably be helpful once she starts waking up at night to go potty so plugged stays.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 5:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

• We have one in ds' room. He is 4. We found out that if we turn it off after he goes to bed he can't go back to sleep and ends up in our bed. If we leave it on all night and he wakes up he puts himself back to sleep. It's a very small lamp with a low wattage bulb. It also has a photocell sensor on it so he doesn't have to remember to turn it off or on.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have one of those plug in light sensor ones. It was on every night after she moved to her room at 8 weeks. After she started palying with it and throwing and breaking the light I used the closet until I found a reasonably dim plug in lamp/night light. She's two now and fusses less if it's on, but doesn't *need* it.
    Anonymous

• We have night lights with a low watt bulb in all 3 kids rooms. My Boys are 8 and 5 and my Daughter is 11 months old.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 5:57 PM on May. 18, 2009