group sex?

anyone ever imagined how sexy that would be-
sometimes I find myself day dreaming about being in the center of a huge orgy-it gets me super excited!
anyone else, or anyone that has done it?
was it fun-gross-dirty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Come over! lol I like threesomes, ive never had group sex, but I dont like guys enough to bang more than one. So if it was me, my SO, and a bunch of girls, bring it on lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Never done it.
    I think I'm too shy.
    Anonymous

• No, hubby and I have talked about it, it was something I thought I wouldn't have to be thinking about after I got married. Especially, since I have a had a baby and it has changed my body so much. It stress me out more than finding something desirable for it. lol
    Anonymous

• Nope, nasty
    Anonymous

• I would love to but my husband says not no but hell no

Anonymous

• Not unless you are an animal. We, as humans, are supposed to have more control over our thoughts and desires than animals. I think this puts you into the animal category. Just my opinion though..
    Anonymous

• It was alright...Hubby and I found a guy on the internet...we traded pics and chatted on the phone he came over to our house we played strip poker....than true or dare lol with out the truth....um than it just kinda took off from there.... Hubby watched and vidoe taped it lol...its fun to watch Gotta love home-made porn lol
    Anonymous

• i've always fantasized about it, and i actually plan on doing it this week with 2 guys. im so horny with anticipation. I'll let you know how it goes!! =)
    Anonymous

• i want a orgy w/ tons of chick doing me and my husband i think it would b so much fun :)
    Anonymous

• yeah, this sounds like a troll question.

All I can say is EWWWWW! Why would you want to debase yourself that way?
    Anonymous