Does anyone REALLY care what is happening with Jon and Kate Gosslin?

They are living proof of what happens when you sell your kids out for money,and free stuff! I feel so bad for those poor kids of their's. But them? I could care less about either one of them. They are getting what they asked for,in spades,and it looks like Karma has come back around,and kicked them both in the rear end.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I just wish people would leave them alone.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Not really- I wish they'd quit talking about all that and leave them alone. They're a family- let them be and deal with whatever problems they might have.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:39 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Problems in their marriage have nothing to do with them "selling their kids." The sad reality is that over 50% of marriages end in divorce. It's sad that people sit back there and cheer for their breakup...just plain pathetic. They aren't even split up. And, the people who are most effected ARE THE KIDS!
    Anonymous

• Not really. Whatever problems their "fame" is causing it their fault they are in the natinal spot light.
    lilnivy

Answer by lilnivy at 4:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't care at all and I'm tired of hearing about them. I just saw a commercial for the season premiere and Jon said something like, "I'm no longer just Jon, I'm Jon and Kate plus 8." I'm sitting there thinking they need to be done with that show before it tears their family apart. That guy looks sadder and sadder every time I see a picture of him (I don't watch the show...I've seen their one special and a handful of episodes from when the little ones were like 2).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I feel sorry for the family as a whole, but when you live in the spotlight, you get no privacy. Those poor kids are stuck in the middle.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 4:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Why should anyone "leave them alone?" They put themself in the limelight and decided Hollywood would bring them something good, I don't know, money, fame, something? They signed contracts that cameras could be in their personal space and now I don't hear them swearing off the cameras. So quit saying people shouldn't be interested or even judgmental. That's part of the territory. Their money can be good bedfellas when all else fails.

To the OP, you are prob. right. Sad that dollar signs dictate decisions. I would not like a camera in my face 24/7. I don't want the world setting judgment on my personal comings and goings, but I suppose they thot that money (and fame) would help them. I like my privacy thank you. LOL
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• They are a beautiful family we love to watch them it's interesting how people live.It's ashamed people are soooo jealous since they get some free things for working on a show.
    Anonymous

• I don't care!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:52 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I honestly have no idea what they are going through. Could care less. If they are screwing around while having a reality show??? Seem like fools to me. Sounds like they have made arses of themseves.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:56 PM on May. 18, 2009