Can you feel pregnancy symptoms only a week after conception? Like heightened sense of smell?

catiekins

Asked by catiekins at 4:44 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• breasts,its all in the breasts...i knew right away with all 3 of mine...like you said smell.tuna sandwiches would make me vomit.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was tired in the first few weeks. Didn't feel other stuf until 7 weeks. Everyone is different.
    Anonymous

• Increased smell is a sign of pregnancy (some women will have increased sensitivity to smells as well.) And you can know you're pregnant immediately if you're been taught to.
    pregpostmassage

Answer by pregpostmassage at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The day I conceived (it was unplanned and, we thought, impossible), my husband kept staring at me, saying things like: there is something different about you, you're glowing or something.
    We had been married for 4 weeks, and had not planned to have a baby for a while. oopsie!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:43 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think so. My hormones go into over drive the 1st few weeks of pregnancy and I knew something was up .I denied the pregnancy for awhile, wouldn't take a test but I quit smoking and drinking ( thankfully ) and yep, I was pregnant.
    Each person's own body has there own way of letting you know your pregnant.
    For me, My boobs did'nt ache or nothing.
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 9:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• With my 1st pregnancy I didnt know for about a month, but with my second...I knew the 1st week. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative so i waited another week and still negative...did that every week until about week 4 I finally got a positive. If you know what to look for then yes it is possible to know so soon.
    Vsoul0608

Answer by Vsoul0608 at 11:35 PM on May. 18, 2009