What helps labor come along?

I know there are a lot of myths and such about like certain things that help you go into labor.
I've heard from doctors that semen softens the cervix.
But I'm not ready to have sex with my boyfriend (we've only been dating a week) and I'm wondering is there anything else that is more or just as effective ?

CamiiiCompasion

Asked by CamiiiCompasion at 4:49 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sex, walking a lot, nipple stimulation (read on goodle how to do it right)
    Anonymous

• your pregnant and only been dating your boyfriend for a week.hmm i dont get it???dah
    Anonymous

• I'm not with the father, after he cheated on me with my best friend.
    So i took a break from dating and I finally got back into the whole dating thing.
    I guess we've been together a bit longer, but it's only been official 1 week.

CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 4:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The baby will come when it's ready: the baby's brain starts the hormone process for birth. You have no control over this ladies. You'll have no control over labor or your child's personality, either, so best you get used to it.
    pregpostmassage

Answer by pregpostmassage at 4:59 PM on May. 18, 2009