Weight watchers friendly Peanut butter?

I joined weight watchers a week ago and I am haveing HORRIBLE craveing for peanut butter... For those that don't know 2 TBS of p.b. is rather high in points. Does any one know of one that's not... or even of one that's lower? P.B. Is a stapel for my house and I'm going grocery shopping soon so any input would be greatly appreciated!

moma_nina

Asked by moma_nina at 4:52 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Even the reduced fat PBs are 4 points, so are the natural ones. It is just a high point food. Don't sweat it though. It is easy to work in to your day once you get the hang of the program. You can always do what I call "exercise penance" so you can eat more of it. Activity earns you extra points.
    TrekkieMom

Answer by TrekkieMom at 5:19 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I would just eat 1 tbsp then and don't worry about it because you're watching your points in other areas and you could just splurge on that. I saw some peanut butter that had no fat at a CVS drugstore in the Diabetic section where they sell vitamins.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I love peanut butter and can't do without it, so in order to keep it from throwing me off track I eat 2 Tbls in the morning (off a spoon, or with a cut up apple or carrots) with a cup of black coffee. That way I get my fix and the straight protein keeps me running strong at least 4-5 hours until lunch!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:24 PM on May. 18, 2009