37 weeks pregnant and bleeding after sex, is that normal?

since im 37 weeks everytime me and my husband had sex is a lil mmmm! painful and uncomfortable, It feels like he is pushing something inside me (well he is lol) you know what i mean? like if he is pushing the baby up or something and after we are done i get this light bloody show like pink. are we hurting the baby? what is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it could possibly your cervix ...its normal ...the baby is ready so im sure its not hurting the little one in anyway...but ...u always can call ur doctor and make sure,cause...of course im not a dr, ;o)

that has never happend to me, but ...it happend to my cousin, but just once, so you just have to ask hon,
    no harm in askin the doc,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2008

• totally normal, I've called the ob plenty of times with this...its just your starting to get ready for your little one and things are very tender down there. It may be that your doing it to hard!! But your not hurting your baby he's very protected.

If your still not totally convinced call your doctor or the ob at your hospital they will be able to tell you.
    if it more than a little drops, or you start having really bad cramp! Definitely call
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2008

• THANKS A LOT FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER, I FEEL BETTER TO KNOW THAT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO EXPERIENCE THIS...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2008

• I just want to add as well that while this is normal, sometimes it isn't so normal. I thought it was normal as well but after my son was born I found out that I have cervical cancer (on my cervix) that is why I would bleed and had so much pain. Im not saying that is your problem by any means but talk with your dr. also all my test came back neg that i was tested for. i had 2 kids 16mo apart and never had a problem then BOOM when he was 6wks old I found out. so take care and speak to your dr please. just to be safe!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 1:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2008

• YES IT'S HAPPEND TO ME AS WELL. TELL YOUR MAN TO COOL IT A BIT!! J/K
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2008