Do you dress up your infant?

My infant hangs out in onsies all day everyday, even when we go out. lol is that uncommon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son does too, he has two outfits that he wears on sundays, i put pants on him if its chilly like today
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 4:59 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have dressed up my daughter since day one. Very rarely I will leave her in her jammies.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I always dressed my babies. I love the little outfits and they look so cute. My SIL leaves her kids in onesies all day and it does seem odd to me, but to each their own. No big deal, really, just personal preference. :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 5:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i usually just put a onsie on her...pants if its cold ..she barely fits into anything yet anyways. in the summer i'll put her in the cuties wootsie stuff!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 5:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• my kids lived in onesies and pants and only were dressed up if we were going somewhere
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• "Dressed up", no. But they were dressed every day. But then I'm not one to sit around in my underwear all day, either! LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:13 PM on May. 18, 2009

• If we stay home all day I'll keep my dd in a onesie or a sleep and play most of the time. However if we go out, even just to the store, I'll put her in an outfit.
    rebeccasmommy09

Answer by rebeccasmommy09 at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I didn't do frilly outfits (lace, tiny buttons, etc). It might have been a onsie and matching pants or a cute shirt and denim overalls - but it was cute.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:27 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Occassionally. He's a boy so I don't have to worry about dresses and bows and such but he has a few "nice" outfits that I'll put him in if we're going to dinner or going to visit people or something. If he's just in the house then it's just a onesie and pants or something.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Unless were just staying at home hes usually in an outfit. Only because he is so damn cute to dress up. Better do it now before they dont let you anymore!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:45 PM on May. 18, 2009