When do you start showing?

I'm 16 and pregnant with my first child. I should be 15 weeks this friday. I'm not really showing. Is that ok?

YoungPergoMom

Asked by YoungPergoMom at 4:58 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started showing a lot sooner with my son than I did this pregnancy with my daughter. I started showing when I was like 4 months with my son and not until 5 1/2 months with my daughter. I am currently 27 weeks, 28 weeks on Weds.. and you can def tell I am pregnant lol.

Every pregnancy is different and you will hear that a lot in your pregnancy lol.

Good Luck and Congrats!
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 5:02 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am 14 weeks. Not showing...however, can't suck it in anymore. I am sure you are fine.
    Anonymous

• With my first pregnancy, I didn't really show till 5 months. My second it was around 4 months. Now I'm 19 weeks pregnant with my third and it's pretty obvious. :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 5:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• with my first, and second...I didn't start showing until 7 or 8 months...seriously. now this time...I started showing at 2 months
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It really varies from woman to woman. Normalcy in pregnancy is usually a range, not a point.
    pregpostmassage

Answer by pregpostmassage at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• This is my first and i didnt show till i was almost 6 months. Everyone starts to show at different times. It depends on your body type when you got pregnant, if you have had kids before. A lot of different things But its normal dont freek out.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:52 PM on May. 18, 2009

• With my daughter I started to show when I was about 4 1/2-5 months pregnant. This is my second pregnancy and I was showing at 10 weeks really good. That's because only to find out 3 weeks later we were having twins. Now I'm 19 weeks and a few days and look about 6 months.
    usmcwifey28

Answer by usmcwifey28 at 6:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I didn't start showing until I was 6 1/2 months. Everyone is different. I'm sure it's okay :)
    Mommy2Ava3509

Answer by Mommy2Ava3509 at 2:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You'll most likely start showing around 20ish weeks (4 or more months). :) some show sooner and some show later. And then you have the crazies who don't even know they're pregnant till they have it! (Lol @ that show.) Youre okay. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2010