My sons father is the worst role model ever-sometimes I wish I didnt keep my son only because I dont like dealing with the father

my sons father is the man that has 5 children and occasionally sees one of them for attention-bitches about child support saying we get pregnant to suck them out of money (he cant take into account the 100's of 100's of dollars I spend to keep a roof over my babys head, clothes on his back, diapers on his tush, and food in his belly and electricty, phone, water, and gas) those just being what i NEED to pay for everymonth, and I get 50 dollars of child support from him a month-
he lives with his mother, who does his laundry, cooks for him, makes his appts, cleans his room, HES 27... I no that all this is my fault, my bad judgment and now I have to deal with it, but he hurts my feelings so bad-and teaches my son HORRIBLE things-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• My oldest son's father was a loser, but I have never said, I wish I didnt keep my son. My son is the best thing that came of that relationship.

The best thing you can do for your son, is bring him up to be the man his father is not.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 11:24 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Well, I think it's pretty awful that you say you almost wish you didn't keep your son when you are the one who had unprotected sex with this loser. You're better off without him around teaching your son how to be a bum.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:26 PM on May. 18, 2009