Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need a doctor

i moved from ruskin back to lakeland an i dont know how to get a doctor i have medicaid what do i do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (2)
  • I would think Medicaid can give you a list of doctors that are accepting new medicaid patients. Your other option is going through the phone book and finding out for yourself!

    Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • contact the 800 number on your medicaid card, and they can send you a book of doctors in your area who accept medicaid, and of course they can help you find one on the phone for the time being if you dont want to wait

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:34 PM on May. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.