Finding out your pregnant..LATE in the pregnancy? am I crazy?

I know that no one can tell me if i am pregnant and I plan on getting a test but..I've been feeling really "off" lately. Mostly just nausea and feeling tired. Almost any food makes me feel even more nauseated sometimes. Laying on my stomach usually helps but right now it makes it more upset and feels uncomfortable. The weirdest part is that I swear i feel a little "thump" which i've read some pregnant woman get when the baby "hiccups"..my aunt said I'm probably just anxious/its nerves and i'm feeling my own heartbeat. A friend of mine joked that I was pregnant, but I laughed it off thinking its just not possible considering the last time I had sex was about five months ago. I have PCOS and I don't get regular periods. Back in early March I remember not feeling good, and decided to take a pregnancy test (took two) and it was negative. Has that happened to anyone else at 2 months? Id be about 21 weeks now if i was! am I crazy?

ash87

Asked by ash87 at 5:28 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• see your doctor, i foudn out i was pregnant at 3 months. so your not crazy i took a test cuz i felt off also.
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 5:30 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'd take a test. But like you said, you have PCOS. You could have the nausea and everything else going on because of the PCOS. Have you gotten periods? Lack of periods can be caused by the PCOS. Just take a test to set your mind at ease. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• you need to see a doctor to do a blood test/ultrasound. if you have pcos, you may not have enough of the hcg hormone to show on a pregnancy test. i think that is a syndrome in which you show more testosterone right? then you need to get examined by a doctor.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• don't feel stupid! i have a friend that is a " full figured" lady and she found out she was pregnant 2 1/2 weeks before she was in the hospital delivering her daughter that is now 5 months old!!!!!!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 5:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• After my mom became pregnant with my older sister, she had three normal periods. When she went to the doctor, a family friend, because she wasn't feeling well, he told her she was about 4 months pregnant and she thought he was joking.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:59 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am almost 5 months, and have no belly yet. I have had a lot of symptoms and was trying, but if this had been some fluke, it's possible I wouldn't know... I mean come on, there's no belly to give it away and I don't feel the baby move much yet. It's totally possible...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2009