bad evening anyone?

im having the worst evening! seriously, my day was soooooo good, then it comes time to get dinner ready, meatloaf, with rice and a veggie. i turn the oven on let it preheat to 425 cut my celery and onion and bell pepper saute them, get the breadcrumbs all ground up. throw it all in the bowl grab the egg, reach for the meat i left it in the oven! so i cant use it anymore. so i take it out throw it away then i grab the hot ass glass baking dish and burn my finger. not once but twice, then go for the hot dogs quick easy ill be done soon let them cook and then my dog dumped her water all over the floor, dd and dog making trails of tp around the house finally i catch them both clean it all up and then.............i turn around hubby walks in the lo falls running to him and bumps her head! horrible! i want to quit. anyone else having a horrible evening? or had a bad day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry for your bad day. Drink a margarita. Always helps me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:03 AM on May. 19, 2009