Do you deep clean every day or week, or do you let your house get more "lived-in" before you finally get up and do a good scrubdown?

I would be the second option :P

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:42 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I straighten up and do a bit of something everyday, then I do a deep cleaning of everything every Saturday.

Anonymous

• I try to clean thoroughly at least once a week then tidy up the rest of the days. But, it is hard to do when you have a DH and a toddler. They seem to think that I am a 24 hour maid. My toddler goes behind me and puts things back on the floor or out of place. And my DH seems to leave things around especially in the areas that I have just cleaned. It is a never ending task.......

clock

momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I deep clean on Saturday's!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:06 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I straighten thing for the most part, clean fairly well once a week, deep clean-like really get to ti, one ca monthish.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:02 AM on May. 19, 2009

• I deep clean everyday, if I didn't I'd go crazy!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 4:00 AM on May. 19, 2009