Do you believe that you can tell a lot about someone by how clean their bathroom is?

I do.

It's so funny that a lot of people keep their kitchens and bedrooms immaculate, but their bathrooms look like crap. (Like my mother.)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:43 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you. Bathrooms breed germs and it drives me insane if mine starts to get dirty
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My bathrooms and kitchen are always clean, but I don't know what that says about me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am not sure. I am crazy about keeping my bathroom cleaned though. So many germs, so little time.
    Anonymous

• I clean my bathroom every single day. I clean my kitchen twice a day, once in the morning after breakfast. once at night after dinner. I clean my living room every day as well as my room and the kids rooms. I also bleach my washing machine and wipe out my dryer twice a week.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• You can tell a lot more by how often they balance their checkbook.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Who balances a checkbook anymore? I just check my account online.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• whenever i have someone come over there are three rooms i ALWAYS pay extra attention to- bathroom kitchen and living room- the rest of the house can be a wreck but if those three rooms are clean and smelling good thats all that matters cause i know when i go to peoples houses if their bathroom stinks and looks nasty i wont want to sit on the toilet and i think eeew and if their kitchen is nast i wont want to eat and if the living room is a mess (unles they have young kids and the mess is only toys) i feel uncomfortable having my kids play cause i dont know wut they will pick up (once i went to a friends house and their living room was a mess and my son picked up an old cigarette butt and put it in his mouth ugh!!! gross) so since i think things like that i dont want people thinking it about me so i try to keep those areas clean- maybe im just weird lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:32 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I agree but noticed that the kitchen and living room are what people keep clean...I've gone to use a friend's bathroom and she had roaches on her counter! gross! I am not a spotless clean freak but I could never let my bathroom get that bad...even worse allow someone to use it.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't know if I agree because I know I don't stress about the guest bathroom here. The kids use it and it is their job to keep it clean. I will go in maybe once a month and scrub it good, but they are learning to do a better job of it. Don't get me wrong...there are no bugs EVER in there and I make them clean it anytime I know company is coming, but I am sure it's never up to my standards!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 7:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I balance my checkbook against what is showing online and what receipts I have.
    The information online isn't accurate if something is pending or if a payment hasn't cleared yet.
    I always know how much money we actually have right down to the penny by keeping a balanced checkbook.

By the way, yes, a clean bathroom suggests the type of housekeeper a person really is.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 PM on May. 18, 2009