te quiero!

does this mean i love you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, it means "I want you."

Te amo is "I love you."
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yes, it does mean I love you. Said more between family and friends. Te amo is usually used just between lovers.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

•                Hi!! Sorry to differ from the response by "caitxrawks". You have a point though.
    Te Amo = I love you
    Te quiero = means the same BUT....you would say TE AMO to your spouse, and children (not very ofthen though).
    You say TE QUIERO to your friends, relatives and anyone in general that you might feel something nice
    I WANT YOU = Te deseo....it means...when you want someone like the way a wife desire her husband or viceversa.
    For hispanics, TE QUIERO and TE AMO means the same but it's used at different levels.

mysa

Answer by mysa at 6:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Te quiero and Te Amo means the same...I always felt that Te Amo is a more deeper love..like I am in love with you.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It all depends on where you are from
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 8:29 PM on May. 18, 2009