I am in tears...please help?

My husband and I have been ttc for 8 YEARS!!! I really thought this was it this month. My period is due on Saturday, but today I am spotting....am I losing my baby????

I am so upset!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Spotting is normal in early pregnancy. CALM DOWN!!! if you are pregnant, stress is not good. Think positive until you find out for sure. take your prenatal vitamins. take a pregnancy test and make sure you are pregnant first. then if you are pregnant make an appt. with your OBGYN.
    if you are spotting then don't worry yet.
    if you are passing clots, cramping really bad, bleeding dark dark red blood, bleeding heavily, then go to the doctor.

good luck fingers crossed.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am so sorry. It may not be that you are losing the baby but that there isn't one. Of course you are upset. Have you seen a fertility specialist? If you are a religious person, have you prayed and placed the worry in other hands? (((hugs)))

Answer by Bmat at 5:52 PM on May. 18, 2009