Have you ever seen a ghost?

I was just wondering if any of you moms have ever seen a ghost or even believe you live with one. I would be interested to hear about it. I myself have not seen any first hand, but i do believe in them.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 5:53 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• After my grandfather I was thinking of him when my hubby and I came home from the Races. I thought to myself Grandpa if you know I am thinking of you then give me a sign..I looked up at the street sign in front of me and it said Everrett Smith Drive (that was his name) I made my hubby stop and he seen it too. That sign does not exist we have drove past there since then and looked for it, I will never forget that night.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have one! A tall blonde,young guy who walks thru my kitchen and watches me in my bathroom! Also,I think my dead cat is around me.Everytime I make a sandwich,I feel a cat rub against my legs,and there's no cat there!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I seen on of a child. I swore it was my daughter and it wasn't when I got to my room nobody was there and my child was sleeping in her bed. I wanted to have a heart attack. My SO saw it also. I stop believing cause believing make them come around.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i strongly believe in them! i have had too many real things happen to me not to believe in it. too many to list...msg me if u wanna talk more about it.
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 5:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was walking out of my DD's room , looked to my left down the hall, and saw a blond child running toward me down the hall. Both my kids are brunettes, and they were both at daycare when this happened.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 6:30 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I do believe in ghost. Ive never saw a ghost but oneday recently I was watching tv and a cold wind went past me. There was no windows open or anything. I didnt know what the heck that was but I guess it was a ghost????!?!??
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• to ronjwake, that is pretty damn cool! to other moms who answered......... this is not my group but I will promote it anyway. i found a group on here called supernatural highway (i think). if you are into the supernatiural and believe in psychics and whatnot, give it a try. it is not very active though
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• eh, Ghost are for ppl with too much time and immagination on their hands.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:56 PM on May. 18, 2009