How can I get some type of medical coverage if my job doesn't offer it and I can't afford to get my own plan?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

• apply for medicaid, or you could try one of those programs which lessens your medical bill, but I didnt like it. I still had to pay a monthly fee with them so I ended up paying more. but for people who are very sick and are in the doctors a lot, it might save some money. but maybe try medicaid?
    Anonymous

• Apply for medicaid, many states know offer health insurance for working families that don't have access to affordable healthcare. In Wisconsin, there is Badgercare. There may be premiums and copays depending on your income. The premiums and copays are affordable.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:14 PM on May. 18, 2009