Are your child(ren) baptized?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• My two oldest are, my mom's Catholic and I did it to make her happy, my youngest two aren't.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My 14 yr old is, and plan to with new baby as well. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Nope.....dont want to brainwash my daughter
    Anonymous

• No, they will not be baptised until they are old enough to make that decision on their own.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 6:01 PM on May. 18, 2009

• No. We don't believe children need to be baptized they are pure and without sin. When they reach the age of accountability they may choose to accept Jesus as their savior and live faithfully to enter heaven, or not.
    Anonymous

• Nope. They have to decide for themselves to follow Christ and thwn choose to be baptized. We have several more years to go! (Our oldest is 3)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:02 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Im not going to with my son. Im still pregnant with my first but because me and my SO have different religions im going to leave that up to my son to decide what religion he belives in. If its not the same as mine then thats fine But i will not force my religion upon my son or any other person. I will teach my son about it but thats as far as it will go till he decides.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:06 PM on May. 18, 2009

• No. My husband and I don't see eye to eye on religion. We're going to leave it up to our son to make the best desicion that works for him.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:08 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Nope. Named and Bat Mitzvahed

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• my boyfriend and I both do not believe in it but his family is very religious and I know sooner or later they will make a big deal about it!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 6:39 PM on May. 18, 2009