Need info on Idaho

I am thinking of relocating my family to Idaho...can anyone give me any info...on small family oriented towns, weather, how easy it is to find a job, especially as a teacher. I am looking at Idaho Falls or Emmett...but if there any better areas please let me know! I need all the info I can get!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idaho.com
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:08 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Do people actually live there? I thought it was just one of those filler states that take up room on the map.
    Anonymous

• i am in north idaho, coeur d' alene, Idaho, 30 minutes east of Spokane, Washington. It is listed as one of the greatest places to live and raise a family. we have a community college, several universities within a couple of hours, TONS of lakes, rivers, mountains, and beaches. Cd'A (coeur d' alene for long) has about 40,000 people and about 70,000 in the county, which all kind of runs together. we have some great schools, a brand new amazing community center, and tons of resources! i don't like emmett, it is a bit depressing.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 2:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2009