In comparison with former First Ladies is Mrs Obama what you expected when it comes to looks & esthetics?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she needs to be more conservative. She wears tank styles too much. We get it, she has decent arms. Doesn't mean you flaunt it. Covering your shoulders is the class and proper etiquette.

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 6:42 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i think she is lovely! has a beautiful smile, has a great taste in clothes and is very classy
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Honestly, I think she needs to tone it down. She looks great, but not as a First Lady. Barbara Bush was much more classy

ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:13 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think that way too much scrutiny is put on her looks, and what she wears, instead of the issues and what she can do to help others. I'm not even sure what her cause is as first lady.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 6:17 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm sure LaVaughn is making due with what she has. hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Looks classy always.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:34 PM on May. 18, 2009

• She looks better than she did during the early campaign days. Otherwise~ I agree with Akin She makes the best of what she has. Don't we all!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Haven't you heard , we have the right to BARE ARMS!!! LOL

It's 2009 in America, we don't need to wear BURK A's

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't want to be bashed so I'm anon. Do you know why I respect President Obama it is because I see that looks don't matter to him just look Mrs Obama. She must have a great hard and a wise brain. My respects!
    Anonymous

• I really don't care what she wears or how she looks. Ditto with Barbara Bush and Hilary Clinton. I truly dislike all the focus on womens looks.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:55 PM on May. 18, 2009