boyfriends...

what would you do if you were pregnant and your boyfriends broke up with you?

natalia09

Asked by natalia09 at 6:11 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Cry and move forward. Build a support system of strong women to lean on. Make sure that you file for child support after the baby is born.

Good luck to and your baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 PM on May. 18, 2009

• kick his a**
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 6:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• it happend to me! and a MILLION other girls, you have to decide weather or not you can raise him on your own, weather or not you want to.
    im gonna be compleatly honest with you hon- It wasnt really any of those other questions that helped me chooe-
    one IMPORTANT thing you need to learn is that baby is half of his, and if he gets mad he can come after you for the baby-make your life misirible, cause you heart ache and pain...
    I sometimes wish I would have avoided the WHOLE thing with my son-I love my baby, but his father can rot in hell, he causes nothing but heat ache and pain for me and my son-
    and I hate to see that sad look on his little face when his friends have daddys and he looks up at me and all he has is a mommy.
    it breaks my heart-
    Anonymous

• im sorryI would be upset at first, but then I would move on and do my best to prepare myself to take care of a baby all by myself...AND FILE FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!! It's ok! Be strong, and just realize that everything happens for a reason.

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 6:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The Lord only gives you what you can handle! POWER TO US SINGLE MOTHERS! (make him pay mama!)
    Anonymous