1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finishedcleaning.”
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
“You better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle ofnext week!”
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that’s why.”
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
“If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the store with me.”
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
“Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.”
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
“Keep crying, and I’ll give you something to cry about.”
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
“Shut your mouth and eat your supper.”
Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:18 PM on May. 18, 2009
Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:19 PM on May. 18, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on May. 18, 2009
Answer by TeaAnderson at 7:46 PM on May. 18, 2009
Answer by lstrickland at 11:51 PM on May. 18, 2009
Next question overall
(Home & Garden)
We were away on vacation and our bathroom smells horribly - the plumber...