BLEEDING AGAIN?!?

i dunno what the hell is going on but a few weeks ago i went to the ER cuz i was bleeding really bad and turns out i had a "threatened misscarriage" that had something to do with the placenta not growing together properly or tearing. but i was sapposed to be on bedrest and i have been taking it as easy as i can with my 2 year old but its been almost 3 weeks and i havent been able to get into my doc untill the 20th (this happen the 2nd) but last night i went to a bbq with my fiance and i started bleeding again! but this time it is alot darker, almost brown sorry tmi and its been goin on since last night at 11 ish and its almost 4 pm right now. i DO NOT want to go back to the ER because it was horrible last time and my doc appt is in 2 days do u think its ok to wait? also i was told not to wear tampons but i cant stand pads and havent worn them since i was 11! so i have one in, but i dont see what they could do really? HELP!

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 6:16 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Also i am almost 9 weeks along
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 6:18 PM on May. 18, 2009

• hon go to the ER-sounds like your misscarring, im sorry and I hope your not, but if you are bleading for thta long heavy enough to use a tampon or pad and that color you NEED to get checked, if you are misscarryin you will need a D/C
    Good luck and I will pray for u
    Anonymous

• Well, if it's dark brown I don't think it's a bad thing. If you have cramping then that might be something you should look into. Good luck and God bless. :)
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 6:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Dark blood is old blood. It could have been left over from the last bleeding you had. I had late in my last pregnancy squatted down and had red blood come out and went to L and D they found nothing wrong. A week later I had darker blood went back and they said it was probably old left over blood that never came out from the time before and sent me home.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I also had a threatned miscarriage at the beginning of my pregnancy...they told me I was miscarrying but never did, my baby is due in 8 weeks. Please go to the ER just to be safe!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2009

• id go to be safe...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 6:43 PM on May. 18, 2009

• id go to be safe too
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:03 PM on May. 18, 2009