Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


someone who never buys his kids anything. Has a new gf he spends time with every weekend. Too poor to pay rent. So he lies and says his kids are with him to get rent lowered. At his moms 95% of the time. One kid just got out of the nut house for trying to stab his sis. These kids run around in dirty clothes. he never does anything with them. They dont even get to bed until 12midnight. Is this abuse or neglet? Can I call CYS?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • I read your question about this same family collecting section 8 and food stamps, yet he shops at Walmart.
    If his children are fed, have a roof over their head, and have their basic needs met, then there isn't much you can do without proof.
    If you believe he is neglecting his children then call CPS, but you better be willing to be able to prove it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • OMG hater let it go how many times are you going to cry about it


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on May. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.