What is the mucus stuff????

Hi I'm pregnant with my 4th, and I was wondering what this mucus looking stuff was. Its kind of clear and can sometimes have a some color to it. I'm not sure if its pregnancy related or just a woman proble, haha. Sorry if my question wasn't put in a tactful way.

Sarah2116

Asked by Sarah2116 at 6:41 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its probably your mucus plug which you can lose many times...or not at all...throughout your whole pregnancy
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 6:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• well everyone is gonan tell you it is your plug , but i will tell you from expriance that it is just discharge, tinted red yellow, heck even yellowish green is normal it can also be slighty brown . i had that kind of discharge for almost 2 months before my daughter was born . if it gets itchy or burns or smells then call your dr it may be an infection
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:44 PM on May. 18, 2009