Well, since girding her loins with Jeebus didn't work

how do u tell your family, friends, parents that there young catholic baby girl is pregnant-shes my step daughter.... she told me but wants me to keep it a secret!
we all know I cant do that soooo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tell her that she cant hide from it forever! Things happen... just prepare her for what they might say... I wasnt exactly the perfect age for getting prego with my first child, it was hard for me to tell everyone... but I was just prepared for the worst! My own mother wanted me to give my daughter to my brother... my grandparents wanted me to get married first... I got a ton of different reactions... but you cant hide it! Respect her wishes and tell her that someone has to tell them... offer to be there with her when she tells everyone... she needs SOMEONE to support her and be by her side!!!! She can only hide it for so long- then people are gonna start to question it!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Respect her wishes, but tell her SHE needs to tell them. You can only keep it a secret for so long...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Your question is extremely obnoxious and offensive.
    Anonymous