Is there any woman on here that can honestly say she has never acted like a b---h to her husband?

Now that I've asked that, Is there any woman on here that can honestly say she can count on her fingers and toes how many times she has acted like a b---h to her husband?
Do you think you could sum up how many times you've acted like one in to a number? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope I don't have all night to count lol

Anonymous

• Hmmm.....a thousand???? lol I have no clue. I try really hard to be nice...but....the b**ch in me comes out anyways lol
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I wouldnt say I am a bitch...but a nagger yes lol
    Anonymous

• No, I act like a b%&^$ all the time, I wish I wouldn't and once I realize I'm being one I stop and say sorry. It's because we're comfortable so we know if we treat them bad they are still going to stay. I think a lot of us push it too much though. I know I do but we live so far from everyone we know that when I've had a bad day he's the only one around so I tell him about my day and it turns in to me taking it out on him.
    Anonymous

• i havent that much i feel bad if i ever get mad at him so ya on my fingers i can count how many tiems
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yes I act like a bitch to my husband! He deserves it-maybe if he would take responsiblity and stop naggin on me and treat me with a little respect than he can have his loving and caring wife back-until than Im not gonna bother waisting a night of endless counting to come up with a number-
    Anonymous

• Usually when I'm a b**** it is for good reason, and yes I can count with my fingers and a couple of my toes how many times I have truly been a BIT**!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 6:51 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I could probably count on how hand how many times I've acted like a b!tch that has been directed at dh. It takes a lot to make me mad. We've been married almost 10 years and have had 2 actuall fights that resulted in yelling. We are just laid back people by nature. I married dh for who he is. I don't nag him and he doesn't nag me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:01 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm only a bitch when he's being a douche bag.

We don't yell. He yelled once when I ran over the lawn mower with my car while backing in the driveway. He scared the crap out of me and I started crying. He felt like a moron because it was an accident, but the mower was a week old and... HE left it in the driveway.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:20 PM on May. 18, 2009