Well, since girding her loins with Jeebus didn't work

How do you tell the family that your young pretty catholic baby princess is preggo! shes my step daughter-
she wants me to keep it secret but since we all I cant do that is there any other way to bring it up-
They thought that the church and god would keep her on the right path a protect her from harm...what are they gonna think about this one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• ok anon- rude much? dang- why dont u just keep it moving when u see a question u cant answer? anyways-
    i think u should start by telling her dad- my step daughter tells me everything but if there is something thats really important i tell her- u know i cant keep this from daddy, but i will tell him and calm him down before he talks to u ok? and we figure a way to tell him then i let him spread the news to the rest of the family- and let them handle it- im sorry u have to bear this burden but it will all end up ok
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:03 PM on May. 18, 2009

• If she is your step DD why do you have to tell, and why does anyone really care.
    Anonymous

• You sound happy about it. Bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 19, 2009

• Bwhahahaha! Sorry, I guess that line is coming back to bite me :)

It's time to be honest. Lack of communication has gotten y'all into this mess.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 7:44 AM on May. 19, 2009