Has anyone used the Transderm ear patch for motion sickness?

My OB is prescribing this to me because I've been lightheaded and dizzy and sometimes passing out this pregnancy and they can't find out why (ran every test imaginable and everything came back normal.)

I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with this drug and if you liked it or not?

I personally don't like taking something that is only going to take away a symptom, not the actual cause of what's happening. So I'm pretty skeptical about taking this. Any input would be great!

julipickle2

Asked by julipickle2 at 6:48 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Google it, do tons or research. don't put any chemicales in your body without knowing exactly how they will affect you. Post your question on WebMD. Don't just do what one doc says. try to figure it out if at all possible.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:46 PM on May. 18, 2009