Anyone Sell May Kay?? (Asked in other category as well)

I am looking to start selling Mary Kay. If you know... How much does it take to get started?? How does it work?? How much Money could you make in a month??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• TEXASMAMA0309 SELLS IT
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 6:49 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't sell it but I know it cost $100 to start, well that's what I was told, go to marykay.com to find out more.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 6:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• http://www.ewg.org/node/17637

http://www.safecosmetics.org/article.php?id=104

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I sell Avon. Its only $20 to start if you'd like to hear details on it. We are doing very well in our sales right now and have lots of incentives :) Good luck with your new business!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:06 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I used to sell Mary Kay. They have lovely colors, and are really good at training people not to wear their make-up too heavily. It was not a good match more me - just not the party type and having to carry so much inventory was too hard on my budget.
    After years, I have finally found a work from home position that I love! No selling, parties, inventory, or risk.
    www.HealthyHome4All.com
    tami
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 7:32 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Can I ask what you mean by "Carrying so much in inventory??"
    Anonymous

• I am a successful Mary Kay consultant. If you want the facts about MK ask me!
    pstatewright1@marykay.com
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 2:49 AM on May. 19, 2009

• It does cost $100 to start..but the kit is well worth it...I don't sell it now but I love the products..I sold it a few years ago...and they have the highest paid commission at 50%!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 11:33 AM on May. 19, 2009